Argyle Dental Center
Yes, we are OPEN and Providing Our Full Range of Dental Care and Treatments.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY! Due to the widespread outbreak of COVID-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures. You'll still receive the same exemplary service from our dedicated team, however, to ensure the safety of all our patients, here are some changes we have implemented:
- Please wear a mask to your appointment.
- Please wait by the door for a staff member to greet you.
- We will be screening and taking temperatures at the door. Any temperature of more than 100.4 will be required to reschedule.
- We are required to only allow a certain number of patients in the waiting room. If we meet that capacity, patients will be required to wait in their car for their appointment.
- We will provide a pager to the patient and they will be buzzed when we are ready for their appointment.
We look forward to serving you!
Take a few minutes and watch our video highlighting some great options for replacing missing teeth, including dentures, implant-retained dentures and dental implants.
Welcome to Argyle Dental Center, Jacksonville's leading full-service dental center. We offer customized dental and denture care solutions for all of Northeast Florida. If it has anything to do with your smile, it has to do with Argyle Dental Center.
We've been serving Jacksonville and the Northeast Florida area since 1992. Our patients’ relationships are built on trust. We take the time to get to know our patients and understand their concerns, answer their questions and help them determine the best solution for their dental or denture needs.
At Argyle Dental Center, your comfort is our primary concern: before, during and after your visit. Whether you're visiting with us for general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, dental implants or dentures, we offer a variety of services designed to make your visit as carefree as possible. In fact, for the “anxious” or “nervous” dental patient, we also offer Sedation Dentistry to help ease any anxiety you may have about visits to the dentist!